- List of Partner Universities
Applicants to TJU shall be selected and submitted by their home institutions. Applicants are expected to
1. Be nominated by a TJU exchange partner university.
2. Meet the minimum academic "good standing" requirement of the host institution.
3. Meet the Chinese language requirement of the program when necessary.
1. Completed application form
2. One recommendation letter written by a faculty member of the applicant’s home institution
3. Transcript of academic record
4. Resume or personal statement
5. Certificate of current enrollment
6. Photocopy of ID or passport (page with photo)
7. Certificate of language proficiency (HSK or TOFEL 90/IELTS 6.5） or a proof of language proficiency
8. Three original photos and a photo in electronic form
1. Check with your home institution to confirm if TJU is an exchange partner of your home institution;
2. Consult your academic advisor/departmental coordinator on the suitability of the proposed exchange study and related procedures. Approval of your participation in exchange study is at the discretion of your home institution;
3. Prepare necessary application materials and submit them through the student exchange coordinator of your home university.
Syllabus and Courses
30 April, for Fall Semester enrolment (September Entry)
15 November, for Spring Semester enrolment (February Entry)
International Student Dormitory--Room rate as of 2016: 58RMB/night/room for single-occupancy and 140 RMB/night/room for double-occupanc